NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 356 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinook Healthcare

koobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura about

Hey, @lelenard just for the heck of it, I created a fake account through their website and tried to ship to MO. I got all the way to confirm order, but didn't press it. I don't want them sending out some pills into the ether of Missouri. But usually when there is a no ship state, you get a message about it right after you pick your state. I confirmed the shipping and billing address, and both were good to go. But don't use the website! The price is all messed up on there, and I don't even know if you would get your order. The only options on the site are bank transfer and COD (which they are obviously not doing right now).
    I don't know - clearly the website is unreliable though, so maybe that is why the no-ship state message didn't come up.
    Helpful Sheena, Rachizzle, ChillyCat, Itzjustme Rated helpful
    Like lelenard liked this post

koobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura aboutkoobis has a spectacular aura about

Here's an OT post for ya - how was the above post OT?? What the heck...
    Helpful Itzjustme, clc caroline Rated helpful
    Like lelenard, Sheena liked this post

Sickpearl will become famous soon enoughSickpearl will become famous soon enoughSickpearl will become famous soon enoughSickpearl will become famous soon enough

@koobis: WTF? There must be some kind of trigger-happy OT phantom floating around the forums. I mean, whaaaa?!
    Like koobis, Sheena liked this post

I'm just going to pretend they meant to rate helpful or like my post.
    Like Sickpearl, Sheena, Ragnarok liked this post

lelenard will become famous soon enoughlelenard will become famous soon enough

Hey @koobis Thank you so much love for your help. I called them and they said its a no go. Ce La Vie!
    ~ * ~ Le~Le ~ * ~

@lelenard darn! I hope you can find a good source for what you need soon!
    Like lelenard liked this post

Okay, just broke down and gave them a call. I had to leave a message after calling 3 times and no answer. He first asked me if I wanted to order Tramadol and I said no, I am looking to order fioricet. He gave me the price and qty. A very good price at that. However, he was very hard to understand and also would NOT do COD, which is what I only do. I broke down and put it on my credit card but the charge has not gone through yet. Will keep you all posted.
    Helpful Sheena, ChillyCat, Itzjustme Rated helpful

Hi @ladyghost, I hope everything goes well. Did they end up calling you back, or did you call back and finally get an answer?
    I did notice that they are not the best at answering the phone always. When I first called, I left a message, but they did not return my call. The time between my first call and second was Tues 8:30am to Wed. 3:30pm (when they did answer). I don't know if they would have ended up calling me back if I waited longer. Hopefully they start to get their act together. They should come through for you, but I would expect everything to be just about one day later than promised...
    I don't know where you live, but for me from PA to TX with order on a Wed., it arrived on Mon. Not too bad. It just didn't ship out until Fri.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also @ladyghost - my charge took two days to go through. I didn't see anything posted until Friday, when they gave me a tracking number and shipped. That's actually good that they waited until they shipped to charge, but lame that it took until Friday to happen.
    Helpful ChillyCat, Itzjustme Rated helpful

SamHodge is offline Banned Reason: advertising a pharmacy, posting a phone number

These are the do not ship state for Chinook Tramadol HI, KS, KY, MO, MT, ND, , TN, UT, NY, OK, AR and as of now they do not accept COD as a payment option and rest they are good and they have some Difference source by which they can fill Fioracit to all 50 states but only on card..This would be helpful!!

Hi there @koobis. Someone actually returned my call. He said he would call later today, or this evening, or even tomorrow (he said all 3). I have not received a call back yet. I have checked my credit card and no charge is there. So maybe something will happen tomorrow.

I hate that they refuse to do COD. My credit card MAY decline the charge. They are very picky.

We shall see.

Later gator!
    Helpful koobis, ChillyCat, Itzjustme Rated helpful

SamHodge is offline Banned Reason: advertising a pharmacy, posting a phone number

Quote Originally Posted by ladyghost View Post
    Hi there @koobis. Someone actually returned my call. He said he would call later today, or this evening, or even tomorrow (he said all 3). I have not received a call back yet. I have checked my credit card and no charge is there. So maybe something will happen tomorrow.

I hate that they refuse to do COD. My credit card MAY decline the charge. They are very picky.

We shall see.

Later gator!
    Lets see !

Do not ship states for Chinook are as follows HI, KS, KY, MO, MT, ND, , TN, UT, NY, OK, AR for Tramadol 50 mg , and for Fioricet they have some other supplier for all 50 states " Caring Partners " and their website is non functional at the moment, you may call in and place an order or request a call back.
    Last edited by SamHodge; 07-18-2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake!!
    Helpful koobis, Sickpearl, ChillyCat Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by SamHodge View Post
    Do not ship states for Chinook are as follows HI, KS, KY, MO, MT, ND, , TN, UT, NY, OK, AR for Tramadol 50 mg , and for Fioricet they have some other supplier for all 50 states " Caring Partners " and their website is non functional at the moment, you may call in and place an order or request a call back.
    Wow, thanks for finding out all this info @SamHodge. Very helpful! I don't need any fioricet, but for those who do, do you mind posting the phone number to call Caring Partners at? Or should fioricet users just call the Chinook line? (I'm not even sure if you know this stuff...)
    Helpful ChillyCat Rated helpful
    Like SamHodge liked this post

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SamHodge View Post
    and for Fioricet they have some other supplier for all 50 states " Caring Partners "
    Numerous [actually.....many] OP's that don't ship to your particular state, have a connection with
    another OP that will fill request, regardless of where you live. All you gotta do = ASK

It was good of you @SamHodge ....... to inform the uninformed. Just another way to escape that
    dumb-ass 90ct crappola & typically pricing's more inline with "the good ole' days"

- - - Updated - - -
    @koobis

Don't be worrying, cause some jerk-off flagged as OT.
    These small "weenie" types, just making up for "lacking in the pants"
    Like SamHodge, ladyghost, koobis liked this post
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

They can call the same line of chinook!! @koobis 8148175583 Eric , 8148175833 Nick
    Last edited by SamHodge; 07-18-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention Koobis name!!
    Helpful Ragnarok, ChillyCat Rated helpful
    Like koobis liked this post

They are Domestic OP and they have a source of Fioricet 180.. call Eric or Nick--8148175583 / 5833..Good Luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyghost View Post
    If anyone orders fioricet from this vendor please share your experience. For some reason I keep thinking this vendor is a IOP and IOP's do not carry fioricet, that I know of.
    Thanks!
    @juno8, keep us updated as to your order for Trams.

- - - Updated - - -

oops, sorry I meant @Juno08

Update on Order: Post office delivered today with exactly 180 of AN's. Overall, took 6 days from order to door, got it for a great price for being a domestic OP and the guys on the phone were super niceand helpful anytime I called.

Only negatives, they were really hard to understand and no COD. Oh, also the meds came in a plastic unpadded envelope with no cotton in it. It rattled like hell when I accepted from the mailman. Pretty obvious what it was. But I would still recommend this OP for someone who needs their meds within the week and are not wanting to order from an IOP.
    Like koobis liked this post

Hey guys, I got a call from Chinook this evening. At first, I was thinking, dang are they calling for me to refill already? lol
    But the conversation was short and sweet.

"Hello"
    "Is this koobis?"
    "Yes, this is koobis."
    "This is Nick from Chinook calling to see if you got your package."
    "Yes, it came on Monday, but I picked it up on Tuesday from the post office."
    "Is it helping your pain at all?"
    "Yes, it is definitely helping, thank you."
    "Okay, well thank you koobis. Have a good day."
    "Thank you, you too."

I've never had an OP call to see if I got my stuff, much less to see if it was actually helping me! That was nice and out of nowhere.
    Helpful ChillyCat, Sheena, Itzjustme, ladyghost Rated helpful

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by koobis View Post
    I've never had an OP call to see if I got my stuff, much less to see if it was actually helping me! That was nice and out of nowhere.

I've never even had my GP call and check on "any" of the conditions, I may have been there for.

Only thing they ever wanna discuss, is making certain they've correctly gathered all the proper numbers
    off my Anthem coverage cards. And, asking for the co-pay.

And you've come across an OP that actually did a home check........amazing.
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

@ChillyCat, good point! I've definitely never had a doctor call me at home to check and see how I was doing. That is pretty exceptional.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast