• We are now back on our original domain name, last used in 2013, pharmacyreviewer.COM

Complication of obtaining Tramadol nowadays

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Shallamon

Lapsed Senior Member
Hey Y'all,

What's really interesting to me is how many people really seem to benefit from Tramadol. I tried it and got zero, and I do mean ZERO benefit! The only comparison I could make for this formulation is what I got out of taking Kratom, that's another product that many people swear by but I got nothing out of (zip, squat, nada!) no matter how many capsules I ingested.

If there is a trick to receiving a pain management benefit from Tramadol akin to the more common opioids (i.e. Codeine, etc.) please let me know.

Safe Shopping,
-=| Shallamon |=-

rhodes23

Hey Y'all,

What's really interesting to me is how many people really seem to benefit from Tramadol. I tried it and got zero, and I do mean ZERO benefit! The only comparison I could make for this formulation is what I got out of taking Kratom, that's another product that many people swear by but I got nothing out of (zip, squat, nada!) no matter how many capsules I ingested.

If there is a trick to receiving a pain management benefit from Tramadol akin to the more common opioids (i.e. Codeine, etc.) please let me know.

Safe Shopping,
-=| Shallamon |=-

It seems to be the people with treatment-resistant depression who haven't responded to any of the standard depression medications that seem to be the ones who benefit most from tramadol. As a pain-relief drug it doesn't seem to be as effective for many as the stronger opiate-based drugs. That's my take on it anyway.

CannabiNoid420

Nothing in life is above being honest - N.H
Hey Y'all,

Safe Shopping,
-=| Shallamon |=-

It seems to be the people with treatment-resistant depression who haven't responded to any of the standard depression medications that seem to be the ones who benefit most from tramadol. As a pain-relief drug it doesn't seem to be as effective for many as the stronger opiate-based drugs. That's my take on it anyway.
I have to echo the tx resistant depression possibilities of Tram. I have noticed positive effects from tramadol, ketamine, Psylocibin and cannabis on my own TX resistant depression.

ukstokton

From what I know and have seen, last year in the UK, many vendors were shut down by the police with raids over their warehouses and today, getting tramadol, or any other kind of painkiller is getting tough and more challenging.

onlyareader

Honorable member
@Nylina It almost makes me want to become libertarian. The only reason I don't is I always worry that them winning would solve one problem but create so many others.

jaders

Exalted member
@ukstokton
Thats sad to hear.

Why do laws have to ruin everything.

Hahaha. Yeah “some” laws for sure ruin everything. But some laws are also necessary imho. When it comes to drugs, I do believe we should have the right to ingest what we choose. Of course there are caveats concerning operating machinery and driving vehicles and issues of child neglect, etc. No right is absolute.

However I also believe that anyone SELLING substances must verify by law that they are actually selling what they claim to be selling. That’s sort of the whole point of the FDA. None of us is capable of knowing what any food or drug compound is actually made up of, and so we need some sort of regulatory board that makes sure we’re getting what we’re told we’re getting.

There was a store very briefly selling psilocybin mushrooms right after the first of the year in my city because voters did approve the use of it (but it has to be under the guidance of a “therapist.”). Anyway for several days there was a line so long it went around a block or more. Then the fascists shut it down, sadly. I was just about to go stand in line, myself.

People want to experiment with their consciousness and add to their quality of life. We should have the right to, but also the responsibility of getting help if things get out of control.

It’s so crazy. Right now we don’t have the right to, but a gazillion folks are still ingesting all these extremely dangerous substances and have no willingness or even good access to treatment.

Crazy world…😏

onlyareader

Honorable member
What's stressing me is my usual source hasn't responded to email for a week. He's a known vendor on the senior section and I'm waiting for my status to unlapse so I can see if there's been news about him.

rachy

@ram-man Well, basically because the website I was using from India (i think the name was iwantmeds) closed, then I changed to click4remedy or click4healthy (also i remember some chaos with hijacking the domain name) who was from Thailand because it had good reviews and also closed and then I was basically taking it easy as I had like a 1 year stock till I found a place from the Netherlands, more expensive but at least I have good quality. Also I use it for cronic pain but my doctor only prescribe the one mixed with paracetamol and as I don't have fever I think it's dangerous for kidney or liver, maybe I can find on the forum more info about Paracetamol risks.
Netherlands? Interesting- I had someone ship from Germany at one point but the quality was crap and their shoddy packaging kept getting stopped by customs. So I gave up.

They used to be easy to find all over but I’m wary of Indian suppliers. I contacted 1 of them a few years ago and I am still getting emails from India - all different companies though so 🤷🏼‍♀️

It used to be easy - now not so much.
I wasn't too bad at all. They even sell it in the airport for departing flights like its Rolaids! I do suggest shopping around and try not to buy in the super touristy areas. They have uber and that may be the safest and best route for something off the beaten path. Some higher schedule items are also available...but you need to ask at the counter.
yeah, that click4 vendor dissapeared without news the same as iwantmeds. now the option I use is from europe, european pills which are stronger and safer but the price it's too much for me. i've seen recently some sites selling tramadol 50 mg 60 caps for 239€ + shipping cost and i think that's... well, maybe for people with very good jobs and position only. so in comparison i have to be happy with the vendor i have now taking into account what you can find if you do a "blind" search or you want quality pills.
Wow! That is crazy. Just a few years they were everywhere and definitely less than €1 per dose. The whole world is so expensive now so the clampdown on selling plus inflation. I can’t get the meds so I can go to work to have enough money to but them - it’s a vicious circle 🙃

rachy

Ever since the India ban it has been difficult. Firstly the prices rising 5-10x, then availability due to Covid and shipping related issues. Settled down on a US to US which does stretch the budget and comes loose which is a worry, but so far so good.
Switched to Tapentadol for a while, doesn't give the same effect.
Taps are not even close enough unfortunately. They take away my short term memory and give me nausea 😞

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks