Medstore ( Medstore-Online.IN )

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

A bit desperate to get some sleep aids I can't find elsewhere and this is the first site that appears to list it. They don't say if they ship to U.S. but I wonder. Sent them an email (with fake phone #). Guess I'll see what they say. If anyone has any current shipments and thoughts on the matter I'd love to hear. If I order I will share my results!

A bit desperate to get some sleep aids I can't find elsewhere and this is the first site that appears to list it. They don't say if they ship to U.S. but I wonder. Sent them an email (with fake phone #). Guess I'll see what they say. If anyone has any current shipments and thoughts on the matter I'd love to hear. If I order I will share my results!
They definitely do ship to the US (or did, back when). I am sure they still will. Allow 2-4 weeks for it to get to you usually if it's coming to the US (give or take) and hope customs doesn't snare you. You can actually phone them directly if you have a burner to make an order too. Used to use them very often back in the day, not so much anymore.

They definitely do ship to the US (or did, back when). I am sure they still will. Allow 2-4 weeks for it to get to you usually if it's coming to the US (give or take) and hope customs doesn't snare you. You can actually phone them directly if you have a burner to make an order too. Used to use them very often back in the day, not so much anymore.
Really appreciate it the tip. Been difficult figuring this out but I will give it a try and see what comes of it.

Really appreciate it the tip. Been difficult figuring this out but I will give it a try and see what comes of it.
Welcome. These guys were my go to when I first started this, and back then they were pretty good. Hopefully they got their act together somewhat still. Another tip: for payment, use something like Bitcoin or a bank account you can block if need be. That was VERY helpful for me more than one. (I don't know how to Bitcoin so you can figure out what I did, lol). Keep us posted on how it goes!

Quick question for y'all: Did they ask you guys for your height, age, DOB?? Never been asked that stuff before so just making sure that is normal. Don't know why they'd want that!

Quick question for y'all: Did they ask you guys for your height, age, DOB?? Never been asked that stuff before so just making sure that is normal. Don't know why they'd want that!
It's normal for this vendor, in my experience. I don't think it really matters what info you put in, though.

Yes they did. That way their "prescribing doctor" can "review the information" and justify giving you whatever med it is (*wink wink nudge nudge*). So that's how they try and get around it.

I noticed they carry 1 mg xanax. Can anyone testify to the quality of those?

I noticed they carry 1 mg xanax. Can anyone testify to the quality of those?
Their 1 MG xanax used to come in either India variety or as a ksalol. I see presently it looks like it's just ksalols on offer. Been there and used those. Again, since this place is a middleman your quality can be hit or miss. If they get a good vendor, you can get a great blend (I've had some from here that came from some Euro areas and were outstanding) or other places where I could take 5 of these and not feel a thing, so I think they were either a bad batch or had LOW doses of meds involved. Either way, it seems to be a roll of the dice with these guys. You could hit it lucky, or you could crap out. Hopefully you get lucky if you decide to take the plunge.

Last edited:
Anybody have any experience with ordering Tramadol from this site? I see they have some options, some of the brands I have never heard of. Definitely expensive, but I'm not too concerned about the cost, more concerned about the place being legit, the quality, payment methods and packaging/shipping

Anybody have any experience with ordering Tramadol from this site? I see they have some options, some of the brands I have never heard of. Definitely expensive, but I'm not too concerned about the cost, more concerned about the place being legit, the quality, payment methods and packaging/shipping
Can't speak to the quality of that one from there, but they did try to upsell me on that a time or two when I called for something else. They are....semi-legit I would say. Used to be my go-to when I was new to the game after I lost a regular supplier for my preferred product. They were OK then. Customer service can be rude, but that's just how they roll. They do (or did) make good when product was seized. Their stealth is for shit by and large. They are a middleman really who gets your payment and then finds the product from other suppliers, so quality and stealth can vary widely. I had one shipment come so nicely handled that *I* had trouble finding the product (well played), whereas most times the items are tossed in an envelope and sent on their merry way, so it can be hit or miss there. Payment methods vary widely too and can change month to month. One month they may only take AmEx or Bitcoin, the month after that it's PayPal or personal checking account only, the month after that it's Visa and Mastercard or Bitcoin. You can sometimes get a discount for using Bitcoin or checking, but be VERY cautious with these accounts. I don't think they are all that secure with their database; I got a threatening text and email from someone with ALL of my info from this place (product I ordered, burner phone #, burner address, etc) threatening to expose me and post my bank account info online if I didn't pay them x amount of Bitcoin by this date or whatever. Meh. Oh, and they also do CALL you (!) and send emails trying to get you to re-up from time to time, so a burner phone and preferably an email and a shipping addy are a must if you venture down this path with them. I stopped using them because it got too pricey, it was getting too risky with the stealth and customs, and the fact that I got that text made me skittish, plus I found other vendors around that time that have proven to be more reliable. They weren't bad starting out for me, and if you are truly in a pinch they may be OK depending on where they get the product from (I got batches from Euro places that were awesome and others that were weak sauce at best) so your mileage may vary. Hope that helps a bit!

@tweepr I too am a noob and don't have access to better yet. Their phone number works which is good but some of the things people are saying do alarm me.

Hi all!

I've heard about this place for a while but they seem kinda pricey. Waiting for my long time vendor to restock so I guess I'll give them a try. I'm still a newby and working on my post count. (Slowly but surly). Has anyone ordered from them recently by any chance? When I go on their site it doesn't tell me where the product will come from, just says that it will be shipped via royalmail. Feels like a riskšŸ˜•

Anyway, thanks for any suggestions/experience:)

@mackronus12 They say they ship to the U.S. but shipping has been slow everywhere. Did you have a successful experience?

Lady M

Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks