Micro dosing with psilocybin

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

So I’m not asking for sources but if i did want to source this substance who or where would I go a lookin? I’m flummoxed about where to find this reliably and I know I’m not the type to grow it myself. Aren’t there some churches that use it legally? It’s actually been made legal for therapists to conduct sessions with it now in my state, but no one is doing it yet.

Any ideas?

Not that I'd recommend doing it anywhere it's illegal, which I think is everywhere outside of a laboratory or nature where it um.... grows.
But - growing is supposedly very easy, A little reading up on it and some equipment and you'd hypothetically be set.

The only alternative to growing your own is buying them - risky. Or going hunting in nature - risky.
Some people may suggest 4-aco-dmt. It's not the same. I don't personally like it.
Stick with Psilocybin imo.

Not that I'd recommend doing it anywhere it's illegal, which I think is everywhere outside of a laboratory or nature where it um.... grows.
But - growing is supposedly very easy, A little reading up on it and some equipment and you'd hypothetically be set.

The only alternative to growing your own is buying them - risky. Or going hunting in nature - risky.
Some people may suggest 4-aco-dmt. It's not the same. I don't personally like it.

I looked at growing it. The only offputting piece is how “sterile” everything has to be because the environment that encourages mushrooms also encourages mold I guess. I just know I don’t have the patience to do that. I have a pretty young guy who lives across the street. I know he’s into weed and likely other stuff. I’m thinking of asking him. 🤔

I looked at growing it. The only offputting piece is how “sterile” everything has to be because the environment that encourages mushrooms also encourages mold I guess. I just know I don’t have the patience to do that. I have a pretty young guy who lives across the street. I know he’s into weed and likely other stuff. I’m thinking of asking him. 🤔
I'm microdosing with psilocybin - I'm surprised it's not being talked about more in this forum. 2nd week in - so far so good. I suggest looking for local psychedelic groups on Facebook or Meetup. If you're still interested PM me for other ideas.

I have been review to rescue locals I would first send radio contail . :devilish:
:alien::whistle::whistle::mad::LOL:

Last edited:
don’t want to order lab stuff and hope I get the right dose. Also don’t want to date myself, but do they still sell this stuff on the street?

I'm microdosing with psilocybin - I'm surprised it's not being talked about more in this forum. 2nd week in - so far so good. I suggest looking for local psychedelic groups on Facebook or Meetup. If you're still interested PM me for other ideas.

That is a GREAT idea! I'll look into that. 🙏

So do you mind saying what positive effects you're finding with the microdosing? I have to admit, I'm feeling less depressed than I was a month or so ago. Just knowing spring is almost here has a dramatically positive affect on my mood, it seems... But I'm still very interested in trying it anyway.

I knew someone who nailed it first time with no problems - the only bit that needs to be very sterile is at the start. It's actually very easy to do they told me. Shroomery.org is a very good resource for someone wanting to grow mushrooms - any mushrooms field, oyster... you name it.

I knew someone who nailed it first time with no problems - the only bit that needs to be very sterile is at the start. It's actually very easy to do they told me. Shroomery.org is a very good resource for someone wanting to grow mushrooms - any mushrooms field, oyster... you name it.
I learned a lot from there and from YouTube videos, I am very pleased to see an open debate on this in this forum, a few years ago discussing this would have got you banned.

I learned a lot from there and from YouTube videos, I am very pleased to see an open debate on this in this forum, a few years ago discussing this would have got you banned.
There's no doubt that these substances are getting a lot more attention from traditional medical communities, thankfully. Still haven't found any for my personal use, but my state intends to having clinics up and actually administering this in a "professional" setting in the next year or so. That would actually be my first choice in trying it, tbh. Sometimes things really do change for the better...:D

That's incredible. Glad to hear it. - quicker than I was expecting; that it's being accepted by the medicinal community.

I've had about 20 bad trips on psychedelics. They can be quite traumatic, so a professional setting could be good (and regulated doses and with care). Check reviews beforehand though.
Things like lighting are so important. Tripping under spot lights or god forbid florescent lighting would be a nightmare. I'd want to know how the location was as well as the care.

That's incredible. Glad to hear it. - quicker than I was expecting; that it's being accepted by the medicinal community.

I've had about 20 bad trips on psychedelics. They can be quite traumatic, so a professional setting could be good (and regulated doses and with care). Check reviews beforehand though.
Things like lighting are so important. Tripping under spot lights or god forbid florescent lighting would be a nightmare. I'd want to know how the location was as well as the care.

Honestly I’ve always feared psychedelics so that’s why the “therapeutic” setting appeals. I have taken a substance called Ibogaine three times and the third left me pretty shattered too, which is why I’m pretty careful as well. It was 20 years ago tho… 🤔

I microdose and its amazing! I grow my own shrooms and I have a thread on here somewhere. It can be a great hobby and it will teach you patience! 😉
It's the best feeling to see the end result from what you start with. Actually each phase is amazing, I nvr knew so much about mycelium and how you can grow it or what it will grow on. It takes little effort, just be sterile and don't cut corners. Spores are legal to buy, so is spawn and substrate. There's YouTube videos that explain how to step by step. I wish more people would take the next step and pick up this hobby. It's spring time! Warmer temperatures makes it easier.

@redgoat if you're having that many bad trips, it's not only your setting but you have convinced yourself that you are going to have a bad time every time.
It's mind over matter, watch h a funny movie or just close your eyes and listen to music. I hate that for you.

@jaders I could talk you threw the whole procedure as it goes. Buy some unicorn grow bags off Amazon or some 6qt.shoebox tubes at Walmart. Get your self some spores and spawn. Then we will talk. If you need help getting spores or spawn let me know.

With regard to “microdosing”, do you actually get the psychedelic effects or is there some other sub-hallucination effect at low doses? Don’t quite know how to phrase the question…. I have never tried shrooms but know people who have recreationally including one of my sons, now deceased. He apparently had some really positive experiences (mystical per his account) and at least one that I personally witnessed that was very negative. As a parent, I was of course totally against this type of experimentation in his late teens, early 20’s…but have read some very positive things about use for depression…. I would love to find a practitioner. I would do it in a heartbeat if it would help me and fully support helping others with chronic depression. I could grow mushrooms, no big deal, but cant Imagine tripping without guidance. I did do LSD a couple of times back in the 70’s…but can you see a 62 yo grandma freaking out on mushrooms? Pretty funny picture! Just rambling here…good discussion. I will do some reading. 😁

Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks