New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Trying to get my senior status back, myself! I feel like everything has changed in the last 4 years. Looking forward to learning from y’all and getting caught up on everything

I think this system and the forum rules are excellent. It made me laugh to read some of the posts in the first few pages bleating about open and transparent access to everything. I’ve got some weeks to go minimum, but am happy to wait. Here is the reason - I’m one of those sad sacks who got conned by another forum filled with positivity about TGA and ECE. I had no idea it was just basically an advertising forum for scammers - three in particular who are apparently all the same people. I paid probably 300- 500 for chalk and little else.
A safer, controlled access forum is the perfect way to go, even if I’m not there yet!

I think this system and the forum rules are excellent. It made me laugh to read some of the posts in the first few pages bleating about open and transparent access to everything. I’ve got some weeks to go minimum, but am happy to wait. Here is the reason - I’m one of those sad sacks who got conned by another forum filled with positivity about TGA and ECE. I had no idea it was just basically an advertising forum for scammers - three in particular who are apparently all the same people. I paid probably 300- 500 for chalk and little else.
A safer, controlled access forum is the perfect way to go, even if I’m not there yet!
Wow. I’m so sorry that happened to you! Man it sucks that people put so much effort into cheating others. I always think that if they were to put in the same effort to do constructive work they’d probably have a much better life.

Stick around. You’ll find what you need, (I think…)

Wow. I’m so sorry that happened to you! Man it sucks that people put so much effort into cheating others. I always think that if they were to put in the same effort to do constructive work they’d probably have a much better life.

Stick around. You’ll find what you need, (I think…)
It makes it more exciting having to reach certain milestones in order to gain access to the senior section! Definitely safer for everyone too!

Feel lie I am in time out for not having posted in just a few months. Always kept this site open in my browser to remember to check in frequently but lost it with the great computer crash of 2024.

Wish PharmacyReviewer had accident forgiveness like Geico. I had been pretty good until December

Hopefully I’ll have my Senior Status back soon. I’ve lost it a few times. I just take long breaks and forget when I’m getting close to 90 days.

One of these days I’ll get my rep score high enough that I won’t have to worry about it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks