NY Customs 2023 Experiences!

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

It hit around the 5th of Jan and they sent the letter mid this week.

My second order hit about a week after so I will probably get a letter next week. Unless a miracle happens. I have a feeling they did a little panagea for the beginning of the month. I saw on reddit a bunch of early Jan packages being delayed in Jamaica but packages that have gone through recently have flown thru in a day or two.

Honestly I am almost positive my second order is snagged as well. I will update you though. Also oddly enough both orders are going to different addresses so that also leads me to believe they did some sort of major inspection of all packages from this time frame.

It hit around the 5th of Jan and they sent the letter mid this week.

My second order hit about a week after so I will probably get a letter next week. Unless a miracle happens. I have a feeling they did a little panagea for the beginning of the month. I saw on reddit a bunch of early Jan packages being delayed in Jamaica but packages that have gone through recently have flown thru in a day or two.

Honestly I am almost positive my second order is snagged as well. I will update you though. Also oddly enough both orders are going to different addresses so that also leads me to believe they did some sort of major inspection of all packages from this time frame.
That sucks. I guess a LL is on its way to mine

Update on mine: after chilling in customs for 5 days, all three orders started moving and are on their way, thankfully. I thought I was going to get some more LLs for sure. Won't be able to receive mail outside of a PO Box* for most of the next 6 months, so have been trying to stock up.

*Related question - has anyone ever rented a private mailbox a la UPS? Can vendors send orders there? Any info would be appreciated.

Update on mine: after chilling in customs for 5 days, all three orders started moving and are on their way, thankfully. I thought I was going to get some more LLs for sure. Won't be able to receive mail outside of a PO Box* for most of the next 6 months, so have been trying to stock up.

*Related question - has anyone ever rented a private mailbox a la UPS? Can vendors send orders there? Any info would be appreciated.
Yes I have a few ups store boxes and get things there all the time

There are places called “virtual” mailboxes that will receive items and then forward them to wherever you are. You can choose any city to open them in as well. Pretty inexpensive imho too. And they supply a regular street address so vendors will send to them as well, in my experience.

Damn I’m sure glad your stuff started moving again! 😍

Only one more member here needs some good news…👍

There are places called “virtual” mailboxes that will receive items and then forward them to wherever you are. You can choose any city to open them in as well. Pretty inexpensive imho too. And they supply a regular street address so vendors will send to them as well, in my experience.

Damn I’m sure glad your stuff started moving again! 😍

Only one more member here needs some good news…👍
I need some good news

Is anybody experiencing delays with the New York ISC. I have one that hit January 20 and also February 4 and neither has moved. On Reddit I see people are still waiting on stuff coming in from mid to late December and now just showing up. These are both EMS letter and the first time ever after the holidays where I had this type of delays and with this long my anxiety starts and my mind starts to think what’s happening.

I had one pass through Chicago with no issues and i never have issues with New York lately.

Is anybody experiencing delays with the New York ISC. I have one that hit January 20 and also February 4 and neither has moved. On Reddit I see people are still waiting on stuff coming in from mid to late December and now just showing up. These are both EMS letter and the first time ever after the holidays where I had this type of delays and with this long my anxiety starts and my mind starts to think what’s happening.

I had one pass through Chicago with no issues and i never have issues with New York lately.
Yes I am. Have one in Jamaica for a few weeks

There are delays but I also think it has to do with the plane or ship it arrived on. I think some letters and packages get moved right thru if considered low threat and maybe some sit to be inspected. I also think some just get put away and forgotten about after awhile.

I have had one LL in Jan, one letter take a month and another fly thru in 6 days more recently...

All is clear, Customs has decided my little package of ointment was not important and let it go, Was in customs for approximately 2 hours, I'm not sure it ever saw the inside of a building.

Geez. I’m about to order but this trend is worrying. ☹️
For what it's worth, I had an order placed in late Jan. move out of Queens distribution center a couple of days ago. The whole things been moving like molasses for me, but it's still moving. Only in Jamaica for a day.
I've never ever seen a bad thing happen once at Queens! Sounds like your experience here as well,

@rufusshinra99 - so that second item you thought was likely a goner did actually make it finally?

Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks