oversea2u.asia (formerly realmedical.email and oversea2u.biz)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Any idea if he changed his website again? I'm not having any luck trying to put anything in my cart or place an order or even do customer service support

Quick question....how's the quality? See some posts 2 or so years ago and looks like there were some funky HK stamped batches that were just off? Any feedback on recent orders would be appreciated. How the heck did I overlook this place? Crazy good prices! Almost like those bulk food food places where you just dump stuff into plastic bags

So hit or miss, last order arrived in 12 days. Latest order is on day 17 with no update

Quality on the last green and yellows I got was fine. Nothing crazy, but saves me a ton of money every month.
Waiting on shipping is the worst part, biting my nails watching things sit in customs.

I haven’t used Tan for years but just finished the transfer and am awaiting my tracking, in the past I had anywhere from 6 days to 39 for my longest, we’ll see how this goes

My order to be delivered probably tomorrow so that would make it 18 days from order to delivery, less than 24 hrs in ISC

Hey, I'm thinking of ordering from this guy but I can't find certain information on his page.

And I'm aware some might not want to answer publicly so PM me the answer, but basically how does his checkout process work, and is he one of those that absolutely requires you to use crypto or something like that? Basically what's his payment method.

NO! Hold off on ordering from Tan completely right now !!!

I’ve been a regular customer of his for over 7 years and I think he finally decided to cash out the business or certain customers in rotation.

Fifty-nine days from receiving tracking to receiving a package, but this package was different; it had the dreaded green customs-tape on the side, and it was very light.. opened it and surprise, it was devoid of the medicine.. only thing I got was the candy he usually adds as a distraction during customs screening. There was also a snippet of a poorly printed “warning” message note. (Which if you haven’t seen, states narcotics were seized and that you’ll be receiving an ambiguous punishment : one of three choices, soon . It’s bs because I actually have received a real “love letter” which was in its own letter, formal, and looked a lot more intimidating- that was probably real. Yet I never had a problem with any LE after any of the seizures.)

Anyway I’ve had this scenario play out once before. Package opened, and taped up with customs tape, medicine missing, only candy and a poorly cut note. BUT this time Tan has decided that I indeed receive the package. And stops there. No checking my photos or previous correspondence I’ve accumulated since probably 2015. He usually works with me on all mishaps but now will only respond that the tracking shows delivered.

I’m kinda shocked by this. He has lost my trust, and I would not recommend him anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO! Hold off on ordering from Tan completely right now !!!

I’ve been a regular customer of his for over 7 years and I think he finally decided to cash out the business or certain customers in rotation.
That is really distressing as I have been ordering from him for years also. I just got an order a few weeks ago without issue

I’ve been using Tan for years. He has always been very quick to ship out and I’ve never had any issues with him. My last package was seized by customs, I paid for another package cause we weren’t 100% sure the first package was gone. Now that package is sitting in customs. I just received the LL for the first package yesterday. Tan said he would reship and didn’t even ask to see the seizure letter. I’ll keep you posted on if he does send a reshipment. He may need to change up his packaging, LA ISC is seriously killing me right now. I’ve never had problems like this. On a different note, anyone ever had anything go to Carson distribution center, after leaving LA? Thanks for any input.

I’ve been using Tan for years. He has always been very quick to ship out and I’ve never had any issues with him. My last package was seized by customs, I paid for another package cause we weren’t 100% sure the first package was gone. Now that package is sitting in customs. I just received the LL for the first package yesterday. Tan said he would reship and didn’t even ask to see the seizure letter. I’ll keep you posted on if he does send a reshipment. He may need to change up his packaging, LA ISC is seriously killing me right now. I’ve never had problems like this. On a different note, anyone ever had anything go to Carson distribution center, after leaving LA? Thanks for any input.
My last few shipments have gone all over the place USPS wise. I am in a flyover state and it went from one coast to another before finally arriving

I haven't ordered for awhile but one of my last packages went from LA to my distribution center then back to the east coast only to arrive back to LA. I've never received that package or a LL.

@Whiskey7 i'm curious , why did you pay for another package before knowing the location/fate of the first one? He's never had me do that prematurely.
And distribution can be out of area but that's usually a bad sign for a delivery.

Has anyone had a similar incident as mine - in which the package seems opened and taped back up by customs, with a tiny note included stating something was found and confiscated ?

I placed an order last week and it has already cleared customs. I will post an update once I get it

@walkonair

I got a delivery today and it was fine; 13 days from order to my door.

There was a poster who got a taped-up empty package a month or two ago, however---if you wade back through a few pages of comments the posts should be easy to find.

Do you think it's possible someone in customs is rifling the packages for personal gain? Most shippers won't accept open or poorly taped packages for liability reasons; ergo the envelope was almost certainly sealed when it was handed over for shipment.

If I were you I'd PM the previous poster who got screwed and find out which customs her package traveled through and whether Tan ultimately made good on her loss.

So sorry this happened to you; the tram gods giveth and the tram gods taketh, it seems:(

@walkonair
The reason I placed another order before knowing the status of the first order was because I had already run out & I was hurting & desperate. I also had a bad feeling about the first package, I knew it was gone. It was too early for Tan to do a reship, he said he needed to wait a little longer & I didn’t have a little longer to wait. So, I just placed another order & he said if the first package doesn’t show after 30 days or something like that then he would send it again. Shortly after that, I did get a LL for the first package. You think after all these years I would learn not to wait so long, better to be safe than sorry, and always have a stockpile. Most of my orders usually arrive anywhere from 7-14 days, I didn’t think it would get caught up the way it did. Lesson learned…again, expect the unexpected.

@Whiskey7 i'm curious , why did you pay for another package before knowing the location/fate of the first one? He's never had me do that prematurely.
And distribution can be out of area but that's usually a bad sign for a delivery.

Has anyone had a similar incident as mine - in which the package seems opened and taped back up by customs, with a tiny note included stating something was found and confiscated ?
I was the one who posted a while back. The exact same thing happened to me. I sent a photo of the taped up package and LL that was inside. He was hesitant to reship since the package was delivered. He wanted me to make another order, but offered to send a double order for the same price. I told him I couldn’t afford another order, and let him know I am a loyal customer for years. He agreed, and reshipped.

I placed an order last week and it has already cleared customs. I will post an update once I get it
Which customs did your’s go through?
Slicer GBA, did your package spend an inordinate amount of time in customs?

The more I think about this more convinced I become that whatever harm befell your package didn't happen via the traditional government intervention.

Walkonair's package still had candy inside. If part of the package is seized they ALWAYS seize the whole package. The officials don't know if the little bars are THC candy or cleverly disguised fentanyl because they didn't open the candy.

Am I overthinking this?

Which customs did your’s go through?
Slicer GBA, did your package spend an inordinate amount of time in customs?

The more I think about this more convinced I become that whatever harm befell your package didn't happen via the traditional government intervention.

Walkonair's package still had candy inside. If part of the package is seized they ALWAYS seize the whole package. The officials don't know if the little bars are THC candy or cleverly disguised fentanyl because they didn't open the candy.

Am I overthinking this?
I’ll have look and see if I still have it laying around. But the same thing happened, they left the candy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks