Tirzapetine/semaglutide

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

I started taking semaglutide peptide mixed with bac. Water in June 2023. It made me so sick I was constantly vomiting 🤢 2.5mg for about 1 month. I lost about 15 pounds.
I tempted fate and bought Tirzepatide peptide mixed with bacteriostatic water.
I'm now taking 5mg once a week. Luckily no side effects. I've lost a total of 40 pounds so far. I'm still on 5mg once a week.
I'm happy I haven't had to up my dose yet.
But I have 20 more to lose, so I will probably have too.
So you did this without a prescription?

@Santa's little helper. This past week I went from my max dosage of 200mg to 100 mg…good news I had to buy a lot of new clothes….bad news is I had to buy a lot of new clothes. and for the first time in six months (and thanksgiving week) it’s kind of hit. My guess the residual 200 mg (semiglutide) from last week is more responsible . I’m way smaller than I’ve been in a couple decades…but with all the friends and relatives I’ve been seeing only one said “where’d your ass go” ….which was kind of a drag cause always said I never wanted “old white lady ass” . But folks I haven’t seen a several months and no one has mentioned. THEN IT ocurred to me…I’m closing in on sixty and FOLKS JUST DONT see Woman at that age ! I sweer can walk into a jewelry store in my nicest clothes, professional hair and make up…GRAB a handful of diamonds and walk out and the employees would be like “yah…..didn’t notice ANYONE “ so I’m trying the “taper” . I’ve lost so much muscle cause no need to exercise (I worked out a lot just not to “gain” . That cant be good …so less shots and MORE SQUATS (my husband has no idea and he sees me daily ….but not a comment ) . Man, wished this sh*t was around in my forties !

I already have old white man's ass. So 200mg, Isn't that a lot. Yes always more squats lovely, number one exercise,; congrats on your new body:)
I reasoned if I dropped 40 pounds I could drop a few meds. Statins and HBP meds for a start.
First injection side effects report as just north of mild nausea and some cramping.
Thank you for your input:)

Last edited:
@countrygirl78 luckily I haven't had any bad side effects from the tirzepatide. I'm very thankful for that, everyone's body reacts differently. I hope I can continue with just a small maintenance dose once I lose the last 20 pounds I have to go.

@Santa's little helper. This past week I went from my max dosage of 200mg to 100 mg…good news I had to buy a lot of new clothes….bad news is I had to buy a lot of new clothes. and for the first time in six months (and thanksgiving week) it’s kind of hit. My guess the residual 200 mg (semiglutide) from last week is more responsible . I’m way smaller than I’ve been in a couple decades…but with all the friends and relatives I’ve been seeing only one said “where’d your ass go” ….which was kind of a drag cause always said I never wanted “old white lady ass” . But folks I haven’t seen a several months and no one has mentioned. THEN IT ocurred to me…I’m closing in on sixty and FOLKS JUST DONT see Woman at that age ! I sweer can walk into a jewelry store in my nicest clothes, professional hair and make up…GRAB a handful of diamonds and walk out and the employees would be like “yah…..didn’t notice ANYONE “ so I’m trying the “taper” . I’ve lost so much muscle cause no need to exercise (I worked out a lot just not to “gain” . That cant be good …so less shots and MORE SQUATS (my husband has no idea and he sees me daily ….but not a comment ) . Man, wished this sh*t was around in my forties Just a correction no
There is an error in the dosage here. Read the Mounjaro directions if you are taking Tirzepetide. Lowest dose is 2.5 MG and it titrates up to 15 MG max. Glad I just noticed that..if you took 200 MG you would be in the hospital big time, LOL! Also medspa sources ship the meds already mixed with BAC water and sometimes B vitamins, to make it different in compliance with compounding pharmacies requirements. And then the dosage they recommend is in ML, which really confuses the user, as they don't know their MG dosage. If you use semaglutide or Ozempic, the starting dose is .25 mg and you can titrate up gradually to 2.4 MG. Hope this clears things up. If you are using peptides, buy a 10 MG bottle and use a peptide calculator to determine how much bac to use to get your correct dose. Just search the web for peptide calculator, but if you add 1 ml of BAC, it is easy to calculate in your head.

Last edited:
There are some helpful FB groups and forums with lots of information on these GLP peptides.

One is on FB: GLP-1 Research Peptide Support Group
The other is Peppys, which I can send you an invite to if you PM me. Peppys is not an open forum to the public in general, so I can only send you an individual link for membership. But a lot of the stuff on Peppys is also on this FB group.

@Santa's little helper. This past week I went from my max dosage of 200mg to 100 mg…good news I had to buy a lot of new clothes….bad news is I had to buy a lot of new clothes. and for the first time in six months (and thanksgiving week) it’s kind of hit. My guess the residual 200 mg (semiglutide) from last week is more responsible . I’m way smaller than I’ve been in a couple decades…but with all the friends and relatives I’ve been seeing only one said “where’d your ass go” ….which was kind of a drag cause always said I never wanted “old white lady ass” . But folks I haven’t seen a several months and no one has mentioned. THEN IT ocurred to me…I’m closing in on sixty and FOLKS JUST DONT see Woman at that age ! I sweer can walk into a jewelry store in my nicest clothes, professional hair and make up…GRAB a handful of diamonds and walk out and the employees would be like “yah…..didn’t notice ANYONE “ so I’m trying the “taper” . I’ve lost so much muscle cause no need to exercise (I worked out a lot just not to “gain” . That cant be good …so less shots and MORE SQUATS (my husband has no idea and he sees me daily ….but not a comment ) . Man, wished this sh*t was around in my forties Just a correction no
There is an error in the dosage here. Read the Mounjaro directions if you are taking Tirzepetide. Lowest dose is 2.5 MG and it titrates up to 15 MG max. Glad I just noticed that..if you took 200 MG you would be in the hospital big time, LOL! Also medspa sources ship the meds already mixed with BAC water and sometimes B vitamins, to make it different in compliance with compounding pharmacies requirements. And then the dosage they recommend is in ML, which really confuses the user, as they don't know their MG dosage. If you use semaglutide or Ozempic, the starting dose is .25 mg and you can titrate up gradually to 2.4 MG. Hope this clears things up. If you are using peptides, buy a 10 MG bottle and use a peptide calculator to determine how much bac to use to get your correct dose. Just search the web for peptide calculator, but if you add 1 ml of BAC, it is easy to calculate in your head.
N Ot an error. Im taking the semiglutide (Ozempic) not the monjaro. Dosing is WAY DIFFERENT FOR THE TWO. I started w .25 for a month, then 50mg for a month and although the protocol is then to transition to 100mg ….i did 75 to be cautious . Likewise, I didn’t jump to 250mg the recommended ideal dose for weight loss. Did 150mg then a couple weeks of 200mg and decided to taper (This the 100mg) . I have always followed dosage or went more conservative (never reaching the ideal 250 mg recommenced for Ozempic (probably why my weight loss wasn’t so quick and dramatic, but better safe than sorry ) . But THIS IS AN IMPORTANT POINT folks …TWO DIFFERENT medicines are being discussed on this thread with dramatically different doing and mixing instructions !! . I would strongly suggest folks start maybe at a local medispa, and after a few months and A SH*T ton of research, calculations, video watching …etc (friends w pharmacology degrees help too! ) . reconstituting at home should not be impulsive …do your research ! It’s not only the mixing, but the use of needles and sub-cutaneous injecting ! Take care!

N Ot an error. Im taking the semiglutide (Ozempic) not the monjaro. Dosing is WAY DIFFERENT FOR THE TWO. I started w .25 for a month, then 50mg for a month and although the protocol is then to transition to 100mg ….i did 75 to be cautious . Likewise, I didn’t jump to 250mg the recommended ideal dose for weight loss. Did 150mg then a couple weeks of 200mg and decided to taper (This the 100mg) . I have always followed dosage or went more conservative (never reaching the ideal 250 mg recommenced for Ozempic (probably why my weight loss wasn’t so quick and dramatic, but better safe than sorry ) . But THIS IS AN IMPORTANT POINT folks …TWO DIFFERENT medicines are being discussed on this thread with dramatically different doing and mixing instructions !! . I would strongly suggest folks start maybe at a local medispa, and after a few months and A SH*T ton of research, calculations, video watching …etc (friends w pharmacology degrees help too! ) . reconstituting at home should not be impulsive …do your research ! It’s not only the mixing, but the use of needles and sub-cutaneous injecting ! Take care!
Yes, they are different, but read my link to the Ozempic site. See attached. The pens often refer to "units" rather than MG. But I can tell you if you took 200 MG you would be in the hospital. With all due respect, you probably took 200 units. It is easy to mix up MG, ML and Units. Happens a lot on the groups I follow on GLP1s.

My reason for correcting is to avoid peeps from thinking they need to buy such a large quantity of semaglutide that they might be injured. No offense at all to you.

Attachments

• OZ dosage chart.jpg
    OZ dosage chart.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
my
Yes, they are different, but read my link to the Ozempic site. See attached. The pens often refer to "units" rather than MG. But I can tell you if you took 200 MG you would be in the hospital. With all due respect, you probably took 200 units. It is easy to mix up MG, ML and Units. Happens a lot on the groups I follow on GLP1s.

My reason for correcting is to avoid peeps from thinking they need to buy such a large quantity of semaglutide that they might be injured. No offense at all to you.
my apologies....you are right! Be careful folks...! once you have done it a bit its autopilot but The POWDER comes in Mg and indeed, once its mixed the pens are pre-measured for unit prescribed BUT (to make it more complicated) the amount of mixed compound (now a liquid) you'll inject for your intended dose of semiglutide actually DEPENDS on how much you BAC water you use to dilute . They have a "calculator" online where you input the intended mg of the medicine, the amount of Bac water you mixed in, and the SIZE of your syringe....lots of moving parts! Thnak you FNH! never apologize for clarifying something as IMPORTANT as life and death!

I had to do ivf a lot so I’m very familiar with self injections. No trouble there. I’m mainly just wanting to get the mixing correct. I would want to do the tirzepeptide I think. I’m also wondering how do you make sure not to get your colon impacted. That’s the biggest negative I e seen so far. Drink a lot of water I’m sure but any other suggestions?

There are some helpful FB groups and forums with lots of information on these GLP peptides.

The other is Peppys, which I can send you an invite to if you PM me. Peppys is not an open forum to the public in general, so I can only send you an individual link for membership. But a lot of the stuff on Peppys is also on this FB group.
I’m going to send you a PM on this. Did you start taking this through a doctor or did you start with the research meds? I would be starting with the research meds and it makes me a little angsty is why I’m asking. You obviously had no trouble.

I’m going to send you a PM on this. Did you start taking this through a doctor or did you start with the research meds? I would be starting with the research meds and it makes me a little angsty is why I’m asking. You obviously had no trouble.
I wanted just to "try it" and found Rybelsus (the pill version of Ozempic) for sale at one of our friendly International Pharmacies. I found it interesting and wanted a cheaper and more accessible source, which is how I found the peptides in the US and did my first self injections after watching Youtube videos and participating in other online forums focused on Peptides. My BMI is lower than 30, and I have no contributing illnesses, so I felt going to a Dr would not work....that is why I went this route. However, I am happy to find it so cheaply now and my health is better too.

@countrygirl78 , for keeping the colon healthy, eat lots of fiber, metamucil, Mag07 (this is sold on Amazon) and Smooth Move Tea. Mine was backed up at first, even had to use a enema a few times, but now several months later I am very regular again.

@countrygirl78 I must’ve spent three months researching, but I’m not very analytically minded . Let me see if I can find link to the reconstitution calculator . Reddit has some good threads too. i found it kind of scary at first. I toss back a couple fiber one gummies a day but admittedly, I have a cast iron stomach. If you have any issues, I think the trick is not to rush the dosage increase

@Santa's little helper kinda. But it's a research company that makes peptides . So you order the vials usually a white powder in it. Then you mix it with the bac water. They do give you step by step directions too. ✨

@countrygirl78 I must’ve spent three months researching, but I’m not very analytically minded . Let me see if I can find link to the reconstitution calculator . Reddit has some good threads too. i found it kind of scary at first. I toss back a couple fiber one gummies a day but admittedly, I have a cast iron stomach. If you have any issues, I think the trick is not to rush the dosage increase
Thank you!

Reactions: fnh
Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks