Tirzapetine/semaglutide

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

@cajunbulldog Big Congrats!! You got this :)

Interesting technical video here from researchers at Yale...well worth watching. All about why losing weight is so hard keeping it off and the new medications:

@cajunbulldog what’s your goal bull dog? That a lot a weight . You notice any hair loss? I had to up my protein because I was deficient I think and was shedding (not so much drug related I think, every time I’ve lost decent weight in my adulthood I lose hair (doesnt take much )

@Santa's little helper. This past week I went from my max dosage of 200mg to 100 mg…good news I had to buy a lot of new clothes….bad news is I had to buy a lot of new clothes. and for the first time in six months (and thanksgiving week) it’s kind of hit. My guess the residual 200 mg (semiglutide) from last week is more responsible . I’m way smaller than I’ve been in a couple decades…but with all the friends and relatives I’ve been seeing only one said “where’d your ass go” ….which was kind of a drag cause always said I never wanted “old white lady ass” . But folks I haven’t seen a several months and no one has mentioned. THEN IT ocurred to me…I’m closing in on sixty and FOLKS JUST DONT see Woman at that age ! I sweer can walk into a jewelry store in my nicest clothes, professional hair and make up…GRAB a handful of diamonds and walk out and the employees would be like “yah…..didn’t notice ANYONE “ so I’m trying the “taper” . I’ve lost so much muscle cause no need to exercise (I worked out a lot just not to “gain” . That cant be good …so less shots and MORE SQUATS (my husband has no idea and he sees me daily ….but not a comment ) . Man, wished this sh*t was around in my forties Just a correction no
There is an error in the dosage here. Read the Mounjaro directions if you are taking Tirzepetide. Lowest dose is 2.5 MG and it titrates up to 15 MG max. Glad I just noticed that..if you took 200 MG you would be in the hospital big time, LOL! Also medspa sources ship the meds already mixed with BAC water and sometimes B vitamins, to make it different in compliance with compounding pharmacies requirements. And then the dosage they recommend is in ML, which really confuses the user, as they don't know their MG dosage. If you use semaglutide or Ozempic, the starting dose is .25 mg and you can titrate up gradually to 2.4 MG. Hope this clears things up. If you are using peptides, buy a 10 MG bottle and use a peptide calculator to determine how much bac to use to get your correct dose. Just search the web for peptide calculator, but if you add 1 ml of BAC, it is easy to calculate in your head.
Does anyone know how long you can store it once the powder is mixed with the water? Or can you store it?

@countrygirl78 , for keeping the colon healthy, eat lots of fiber, metamucil, Mag07 (this is sold on Amazon) and Smooth Move Tea. Mine was backed up at first, even had to use an enema a few times, but now several months later I am very regular again.
What about sleepiness or lethargy? I read somewhere that these peptides can cause that. No idea if it’s true, but was wondering about people’s personal experiences.

@countrygirl78 good question. I get the 5 mg lil containers of the semaglutide and Im at a higher dose so it lasts maybe 3 weeks . I reckon if you’re doing the starter doses of .25 or .50 it would last longer in fridge after being mixed. So at .50 dose , there would be 10 doses in 5mg mixed vial, so that’s 2.5 months worth , and in my mind (at least the pens) can only be stored in fridge for like 50-60 days? Now, I did the .25 and.5 doses w actual Ozempic pen, so mixing wasn’t an issue for me. And the pens were used up after 6 weeks. Then I started reconstituting at 1.0 dose, so that was one injection and a:’month in fridge …with each “step up” the storing gets shorter and shorter. NOW, I dont know if you can purchase smaller vials of powder for those lower doses, or maybe even split a 5mg dose of powder before mixing ? (Cant see how but I’m sure it’s been done?) maybe even ask the vendors ?

@countrygirl78 in my experience, anytime I am told or learn something might cause lethargy, it becomes self-fulfilling! It’s also hard to separate the variables, lack of calories or proper nutritional balance causes fatigue? I haven’t noticed any lethargy or fatigue that can’t be credited to bad night sleep or low blood sugar from not eating

@Santa's little helper. This past week I went from my max dosage of 200mg to 100 mg…good news I had to buy a lot of new clothes….bad news is I had to buy a lot of new clothes. and for the first time in six months (and thanksgiving week) it’s kind of hit. My guess the residual 200 mg (semiglutide) from last week is more responsible . I’m way smaller than I’ve been in a couple decades…but with all the friends and relatives I’ve been seeing only one said “where’d your ass go” ….which was kind of a drag cause always said I never wanted “old white lady ass” . But folks I haven’t seen a several months and no one has mentioned. THEN IT ocurred to me…I’m closing in on sixty and FOLKS JUST DONT see Woman at that age ! I sweer can walk into a jewelry store in my nicest clothes, professional hair and make up…GRAB a handful of diamonds and walk out and the employees would be like “yah…..didn’t notice ANYONE “ so I’m trying the “taper” . I’ve lost so much muscle cause no need to exercise (I worked out a lot just not to “gain” . That cant be good …so less shots and MORE SQUATS (my husband has no idea and he sees me daily ….but not a comment ) . Man, wished this sh*t was around in my forties Just a correction no
There is an error in the dosage here. Read the Mounjaro directions if you are taking Tirzepetide. Lowest dose is 2.5 MG and it titrates up to 15 MG max. Glad I just noticed that..if you took 200 MG you would be in the hospital big time, LOL! Also medspa sources ship the meds already mixed with BAC water and sometimes B vitamins, to make it different in compliance with compounding pharmacies requirements. And then the dosage they recommend is in ML, which really confuses the user, as they don't know their MG dosage. If you use semaglutide or Ozempic, the starting dose is .25 mg and you can titrate up gradually to 2.4 MG. Hope this clears things up. If you are using peptides, buy a 10 MG bottle and use a peptide calculator to determine how much bac to use to get your correct dose. Just search the web for peptide calculator, but if you add 1 ml of BAC, it is easy to calculate in your head.
Does anyone know how long you can store it once the powder is mixed with the water? Or can you store it?
Rule of thumb is 30 days in vial, keep in refrigerator. If it is older, may lose some potency over time. Unreconstituted (dry vial) peptides can be stored in the refridgerator, a dark drawer/cabinet, or freezer. For Dry vial Peptides I many not use for months/years, I put them in the freezer.

@countrygirl78 , for keeping the colon healthy, eat lots of fiber, metamucil, Mag07 (this is sold on Amazon) and Smooth Move Tea. Mine was backed up at first, even had to use an enema a few times, but now several months later I am very regular again.
What about sleepiness or lethargy? I read somewhere that these peptides can cause that. No idea if it’s true, but was wondering about people’s personal experiences.
Part of the lethargy/sleepiness is the effect of your body getting used to the GLP1. Tirze and Reta are milder in this area, Sema was tough for me...now that I have been on GLPs for 9 months, a small dose of Sema is fine, no issues. Some peeps use one main GLP like Tirze or Reta, and then add another small dose of Sema midweek. This is because Sema has the greatest GLP1 effect and it reduces the food noise better. After 9 months I rarely get fatigue from these peptides. I also take B12 MIC shots every week to offset the B12 drain of the diet and GLP protocol. A small dose of iron helps me as well. Everyone's body reacts differently, some peeps get no side effects at all. YMMV

Hi...
I have been researching peptides for a couple of months and was so fortunate to have my friend fly in for the holidays. He had a one month supply of Wegovy (flex pen) at .25. The first 2 days (I'm on the first week) I was exhausted but then that disappeared. I also have zofran just in case of nausea. I feel Wegovy working already, I have no appetite (but I do eat, proteins etc).
But I need some advice. This pack runs out in three weeks. I know there are places to by the peptides that you have to reconstitute yourself. I'm okay with that but I want to get started before I run out of the the Wegovy. Should I stick with this particular peptide when I order online? or go for the Tirzepatide. Would I have to start at .25 if I switched to Tirzepatide or jump to .50 like I would the Wegovy if I had it. Is Tirzepatide more expensive? It's dosed similarly to wegovy right? Is there a 'best' place for Tirzepatide particularly? Or Wegovy?
Do you have to fill out forms or facetime with a 'doctor'? I would rather not.
Thank in advance.

Hi...
I have been researching peptides for a couple of months and was so fortunate to have my friend fly in for the holidays. He had a one month supply of Wegovy (flex pen) at .25. The first 2 days (I'm on the first week) I was exhausted but then that disappeared. I also have zofran just in case of nausea. I feel Wegovy working already, I have no appetite (but I do eat, proteins etc).
But I need some advice. This pack runs out in three weeks. I know there are places to by the peptides that you have to reconstitute yourself. I'm okay with that but I want to get started before I run out of the the Wegovy. Should I stick with this particular peptide when I order online? or go for the Tirzepatide. Would I have to start at .25 if I switched to Tirzepatide or jump to .50 like I would the Wegovy if I had it. Is Tirzepatide more expensive? It's dosed similarly to wegovy right? Is there a 'best' place for Tirzepatide particularly? Or Wegovy?
Do you have to fill out forms or facetime with a 'doctor'? I would rather not.
Thank in advance.
1. Where are you located? (US, UK, europe?)
2. If you move to Tirze or Monjaro, it is similar but slightly different, It is the GLP of Wegovy/semaglutide plus the GIP hormone added. You can read up on it at What is Mounjaro® for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes | Mounjaro® (tirzepatide)
The starting dosage is different, initially you should start at 2.5 MG, even after a month on Sema, because you are moving to a new medication/peptide. When I started Tirze, I was taking 1.0 MG sema/wegovy and the 2.5 on Tirze was actually quite strong, and I did not increase the dosage for many months.
3. If you are purchasing the peptides from research companies, you do not go through a doctor, no consults. But you will receive a vial with a lypholized powder in it. You will need to purchase bacteriostatic water to reconstitue it, some pointy insulin type pinning devices, alcohol pads, etc.

HTH! If you look in my past posts you will finds some info on sources in the US and Canada.

Thank you @fnh. This is so helpful.
1. I am in the US.
2. Would you recommend staying with weg/sem since I feel okay so far, why rock the boat? I hear such positive things about Tirz.
3. My weg dose is .25 sem. You were at 1.0mg sem when you switched to 2.5mg Tirz which was very strong for you, so the jump for me would be much bigger. Am I calculating correctly?

If there are no side effects at .25 sem, Can they show up later?

Thanks again, your info in this thread has been so valuable. 😃

Thank you @fnh. This is so helpful.
1. I am in the US.
2. Would you recommend staying with weg/sem since I feel okay so far, why rock the boat? I hear such positive things about Tirz.
3. My weg dose is .25 sem. You were at 1.0mg sem when you switched to 2.5mg Tirz which was very strong for you, so the jump for me would be much bigger. Am I calculating correctly?

If there are no side effects at .25 sem, Can they show up later?

Thanks again, your info in this thread has been so valuable. 😃
If you feel OK on Sema, I would stay with it. It is cheaper too! If and when you decide to move to Tirze, start at 2.5, it may take a week or two to feel the effect of it, depending on your dosage on Sema prior to change. Most peeps don't move up in dose until the current dose fails to curb appetite and weight loss. Best to stay at lower doses If you can. Some reach goal weight on .25 sema dose.

I personally had bad side effects, fatigue and lethargy, that affected my lifestyle from Sema, so Tirze was a blessing. It does have less of the GLP1 in it than sema, so if the food noise returns, you can either increase the Tirze dosage, or add a small dose of Sema mid-week.

down to 269 since November. My diet I increased to 1200 calories a day to combat fatigue and of couse it is high protein to keep my muscle mass. I started at 307 in November.

Reactions: fnh
down to 269 since November. My diet I increased to 1200 calories a day to combat fatigue and of couse it is high protein to keep my muscle mass. I started at 307 in November.
That's Amazing Cajun! Pretty fast too.... I think you are in the lead with our GLP1 group here.
I lost 30 lbs and have just been maintaining since then - At Normal weight for me.
Still taking the GLP peptides though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks