What made you smile today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

My wife and I are getting along better than ever...appreciating each other in ways we never have ... all this after 43 years of marriage.
This relationship has been my greatest blessing, and my biggest challenge. Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I would have to say my wife as well along with the great weather. Seems to be bring a big smile to may face this time of year. Activities seem to pick up later in the year that causes undue stress for everyone.

I'm happy I got out of bed at 5:30 am and started my day well before sunrise. I always feel better when I get an early start on the day.
And especially on a Monday! I am getting over my attitude about Mondays. "Mondays can be really good days" is my new mantra.

I'm feeling much better after a conversation with a few people close to me. Its a Friday and the Mrs and I had a nice home date night where we each tried to make a dish we've never made before while enjoying some sangria. I'm about to close my laptop for the next hour and a half or so since we're about to pick out a move.
sometimes things just go really well and its nice to realize those moments and appriciate them so at least if Monday hits really hard there's something to be thankful for and you can carry on hoping for another good weekend

Its Friday and I just finished up the last of the workweek, as of today I've lost 9lbs since I started paying closer attention to what I'm eating exactly a week ago, and tomorrow my niece and nephews are going to be spending the day with us.
Now I just need to continue to fight the urge to load money into my draftkings account and lose money on the MLB playoffs

Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks