What made you smile today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

My husband bringing Tea and toast and listening to Graham Norton and Maria on the radio. Ido like the advice they give to their listeners.

@biglil54 Awww, that's very sweet of your husband :love:

I do like Graham Norton. I didn't know he had a show on the radio though. He's certainly a busy man. I had to google Maria because I didn't know who she was and I saw where some people were asking if Graham was married to her. Er, I don't think so....:LOL:

Had a lovely cup of coffee with my wife of 43 years. We are getting along well after realizing we need to give each other a ton of space, as we are both introverts and need "alone time" to recharge. Also, I slept really well, and got a "93" on my Sleep Score Tracker App, my best sleep score ever. Getting to bed super early helps, as well as not eating 4 hours before retiring.

I had a really delicious tasting cup of coffee with Cinnabon creamer; I love those rare times a cup tastes extra good! :coffee:

Hey @CannabiNoid420 , love the name, and am also "interested" in the subject of live cultures, but always seem to get myself in trouble since I got demoted from the Sr section!

I dont want to break the rules again, and maybe need to wait till Im allowed back in?

Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks