What series have you binge watched lately?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

I'm watching the series Fringe on Amazon Prime. I like it but its one that I think grows tired. I'm not sure I will make it through all the seasons. Really interesting though

I'm finally getting around to watching Yellow Jackets. So far, so good.
Boy are you lucky! I LOVED Yellowjackets! So good. I wonder if there will be more...sure hope so! Who is your favorite character?

I'm kind of late to the party here but I have binged out on Cobra Kai! I remember my hubby telling me I'd love it, and that's quite the understatement. Started watching on Friday and am already on Season 3! I have not laughed so hard in ages! I know it's predictable but those 80's/teenager-ish movies/series are my favorite genre!

For anyone who isn't familiar I hugely recommend "How To With John Wilson" on HBO. They recently finished the final season. The show has a strange tone/pace that takes a second to get into but it is absolutely hilarious and repulsive and heartwarming all together. Beautiful show.

Mrs Maisel, Crown, Joe Picket, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Top Chef, Call the Midwife , Black Sails, Bosch, Downton Abbey, Fargo, Lost, Only Murders in the Building, parks and Recreation, The Queens Gambit, Alaska Daily, Life Below Zero 👍

I'm finally getting around to watching Yellow Jackets. So far, so good.
Boy are you lucky! I LOVED Yellowjackets! So good. I wonder if there will be more...sure hope so! Who is your favorite character?

I'm kind of late to the party here but I have binged out on Cobra Kai! I remember my hubby telling me I'd love it, and that's quite the understatement. Started watching on Friday and am already on Season 3! I have not laughed so hard in ages! I know it's predictable but those 80's/teenager-ish movies/series are my favorite genre!
I just finished the season 2 finale. I absolutely love Natalie! She's so tough! Right now, I'm going down the rabbit hole with some of the symbolism, like the white moose, and Ben's visions.

I think The Righteous Gemstones on MAX is funny as hell. They have 3 seasons and it's worth watching. I also love the Power episodes on Starz. Especially the first Powers, it has 3 seasons. It was by far my favorite. Didn't really get into part 2 but Raising Kanen part 3 of Power is great. Its a drama about dope dealers.

I have finished Big Brother US Season 24 and have now just 4 episodes left of Season 25; then I'm on to Big Brother: Reindeer Games. So almost all caught up!! WooT! :clapping:

I think The Righteous Gemstones on MAX is funny as hell. They have 3 seasons and it's worth watching. I also love the Power episodes on Starz. Especially the first Powers, it has 3 seasons. It was by far my favorite. Didn't really get into part 2 but Raising Kanen part 3 of Power is great. Its a drama about dope dealers.

righteous gemstones is hilarious. i chatted with walton goggins briefly last year (uncle baby billy), very chill guy

Mrs Maisel, Crown, Joe Picket, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Top Chef, Call the Midwife , Black Sails, Bosch, Downton Abbey, Fargo, Lost, Only Murders in the Building, parks and Recreation, The Queens Gambit, Alaska Daily, Life Below Zero 👍
Parks and Recs was v funny!

Back
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks